The Houston Parks and Recreation Department office is located in the historic Spanish-style clubhouse at 6201 Hemann Park Drive. Designed by Arthur E. Nutter in 1933, the cozy building was the original Hermann Park Golf Course clubhouse. Construction will begin soon on renovations to the Historic Clubhouse, creating a beautiful events venue. Upon dedication, it will be renamed Lott Hall.
To donate to the historic clubhouse, click here.