Built in 1922, the Hermann Park Golf Course is one of Houston’s oldest and most popular municipal golf courses. it was the first golf course in the country to be integrated. The golf course was redesigned in 1997.
The newly built Hermann Park Golf Course clubhouse, located at 2155 North MacGregor, offers a comfortable place for golfers to relax, dine, and shop. The Pro Shop offers high-quality golf accessories and the clubhouse restaurant makes a great place to stop for a tasty breakfast or lunch. The Clubhouse is located at the corner of Almeda and MacGregor.
A new practice facility and driving range was added in 2013. It is the only driving range located inside the 610 Loop and is lighted year-round. The course is open seven days a week. To contact the clubhouse, call 713-526-0077.