Bring your dad to Hermann Park for Father's Day! Take a ride on the Hermann Park Railroad for a picturesque tour of the Park, sign dad up to be an Engineer for a Day, take out a pedal boat on McGovern Lake, tour the Japanese Garden, and more.
- The McGovern Centennial Gardens will be open from 9 a.m.-8p.m.
- The Japanese Garden will be open from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Hermann Park Railroad will be open from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The pedal boats will be open from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pinewood Cafe will be open 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Use our mobile-friendly interactive map to plan ahead for your visit
If you're looking for a unique gift, Hermann Park Conservancy has lots of great options:
- Honor your dad by dedicating a tree or a bench in Hermann Park
- Give him a copy of the illustrated Hermann Park coffee table book, Houston's Hermann Park: A Century of Community, on sale in the Hermann Park Conservancy Gift Shop on Lake Plaza
- Buy your dad a gift membership to Hermann Park Conservancy so he can enjoy discounts, free train and pedal boat rides, and events all year long!
For more information about purchasing a rose bush or dedicating a bench, contact email@example.com.